Property Valuations are carried out by myself William Wallace. I am a fully qualified valuer and have the following qualifications:
- M.I.P.A.V – Member of Institute of professional Auctioneers and valuers
- Certificate in Estate Agency practice since 1993
- Dip H.E. Estate Mangement Surveying 1994 University of Glamorgan
- R.E.V. Recognised Euopean Valuer TEGOVA European Group of Valuers Association
- C.P.D. – Continued Professional Development
The value of a property will be affected by a mix of many different factors. These will include its size, location, type, state of repair, local environment, assessment of how easily it would be to re-sell in the future, and prevailing market conditions.
Why Are Property Valuations Needed?
They are needed for the following reasons:
- A valuation is needed for mortgage purposes
- Accounting purposes
- Financial review purposes. For example Debt restructuring etc.
- Probate – valuation of deceased relatives property assets including furniture
- Estate and inheritance planning
- Planning your division of your property assets to your children or relatives
- Compulsary purchase orders.
Wallis Auctioneers deal in all types of property valuations including:
Residential, commercial, agricultural, investment, probate, estate/retirement planning/inheritance and C.P.O Compulsary Purchase Orders. For example for roads, railways etc.
Wallis Auctioneers are on the following Bank Valuation Panels:
If you have any questions or need advice please call Wallis Auctioneers on 021 4636856 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org